Girls and women must know what face shape they have because it can determine your appearance and hair style. If you stil don’t know or confuse with your face shape, then you can ask people around you. You have to be sure that your face shape is square. How to make sure about it? Just take a picture of yourself, a full face without a smile. Then you have to print it, draw lines to define the shape of your face. A square face is of course the length of face is equal to its width, cheekbones and jaw angles in such faces usually be a clear proof.
Be happy because you are the lucky, having a square face is photogenic whenever you are even you grow older. How about hairstyle? A flattering one can accentuate your natural charm, you’ll be so attractive!
A square face has a sculptural chin and prominent cheekbones so there are a lot of women will be jealous with your face. The most beautiful Hollywood like Angelina Jolie, Keira Knightley, Sandra Bullock have square faces. Don’t be so jealous with a square face shape because they often need to correct their strong jawline with a flattering hairstyle. Remember every shape has its own strength and lack. Hair stylists usually recommend the usage of face-framing locks and asymmetry in order to make the angular outlines of square faces fade.
You must pay more attention to the volume at the roots of your hair because it can correct proportions and making your face look longer. Make your hair wavy and round off the transitions to get the illusion of an oval face. Yes oval face as we know is a perfect shape of face. Then also pay attention to coloristic techniques, dyeing separate locks or have ombre on your face. Softness effect is the one you need to make as a number one.
The haircuts for square faces is quite wide just like oval. You can try long hair or short hair like boys. Haircuts with loads of layers are the ideal choice because many people apply it include celebrities. The gorgeous Hollywood stars with square faces use flattering hairstyles and natural make up to be awesome in any situation.
The width of a square face in reality doesn’t dominate its length because the jawline is strong and angular. Elongation and veiling for the corners is the best solution. You will understand how lines, lengths, and textures of your face. So, here are some tips to help you to decrease the bad effect.
- Do not ever have straight bangs and hair because it makes the shape of your face obvious. Graded layers is better because it can flatter you. About the side bangs, distracting from the forehead and helping the sharpness of your face. Stay away from thick blunt cut bangs because they make the bottom of your face heavier than it is.
- Make s side parting just like asymmetry and give preference to an off-centered parting that shifted from the central line.
- This shape of face easily narrowed and elongated with straight shoulder-length or longer tresses along the cheeks, so they will strategically cover the jaw corners.
- Being so feminine by framing your face with waves and curls hair like beach waves. Choose any style to make a variety.
- Some volume on top will lengthen your face is a must do, but don’t make all hair back. Then cut long side bangs or a few curls on one side, voila you are gorgeus.
- Do not ever have volume along the sides at the level of cheekbones and jaw because your face will be broaden.
- Short haircuts sometimes can be a choice but it is not the really suitable for square face. So be careful and ask the hair stylist to make layers for your short hair. is
After knowing about tips and suggestion for the square hair will feel blessed because you are unique. Just the way you are because God created every human with love. Every type or shape has its own amazing part if you can maximize the good side.