Girls need to style their hair because if they do not do it, people will be bored to see. Natural feeling in the girls soul, they like beauty and tidiness so they really like to manage and style the hair almost everyday especially for the special occasion or in a spare time. Here are the easy and cute hairstyles for girls.
- Flower Braid
Here are the steps to make flower braid:
- Gather a section of hair from both sides of your head in line with the temples and put the sections into a small pony in the back. Remember to braid the pony down to the ends.
- Tug at sections of the braid to loosen it and make it look more voluminous. The exaggerated edges also help to create the flower petal finish.
- Spin the braid around into a bun and pin it securely against your head.
- Classy Pony
Here are the steps to make classy pony:
- Separate the hair into two even sections in the front and back. Secure the back half into a ponytail.
- Pull the right half of the front section across the back of the head over the hair tie and pin it on top of the ponytail to cover the elastic.
- Pull the front left section across the back of the head. Draping it over the ponytail and pin it securely to your head.
- Easiest Curls
Here are the steps to make easiest curls:
- Secure the hair in a high pony by using a fabric covered elastic and split the tail in half.
- Wrap the first half over and around a 1 inch curling wand for 10 seconds or less depending on how easily your hair curls. Repeat it for the second half.
- Let down a ponytail and separate the curls with your fingers.
- A Twisted Halo
Here are the steps to make a twisted halo:
- Twist back a small section of the hair from one side of the head and secure it with a pin in the middle of the head.
- Twist back a small section of the hair from the other side of the head. Then tuck it behind the first twisted section and pin it in the middle of the head.
- Double Knotted Pony
Here are the steps to make double knotted pony:
- Separate the hair into two sections and tie them together in a low knot.
- Tie the two sections in a knot again and secure the pony with a hair tie under the second knot. Don’t forget to wrap a piece of hair around the hair tie to conceal it.
- Unpolished Bun
Here are the steps to make Unpolished Bun:
- Twist your textured hair into a bun.
- Insert a hair pin through the right side of the bun with the open ends toward the left side of the bun.
- Twisted And Tousled Waves
Here are the steps to make this style:
- Twist sections of the damp hair, it can be large or small section. If you want looser or tighter waves, blast with a blow dryer. By concentrating the heat downward, so you don’t ruffle the cuticle and cause frizz.
- After the whole head is in dried twists, separate the tendrils with your fingers for messy and beachy waves hair.
- Side Braided Pony
Here are the steps to make this one:
- Make French braid a section of hair on one side of the head from the hairline all the way down to the ends and secure it with a small hair tie.
- Gather all the hair including the braid into a ponytail. Secure it with a clear hair tie and wrap a sliver of hair around the elastic to conceal it. Do not forget to pin the hair in place.
8 easiest hairstyles that you can do by yourself at home are the best solution if you only have some minutes. Busy ladies can choose one from 8 styles that you think as the most suitable one for the occasion. You can try all the styles by practicing in your spare time at home. Happy trying!